Thursday, January 8, 2009

My 1st Albertsons Trip!

After arriving to the Albies on 224 in Milwaukie and getting my diapers (Trans #1), I started working on (Trans#2) which was going to be the food Promo, however the Cereal & Bisquick was all OUT, LOL!! So I'm hoping tomorrow they will be well stocked.

Trans#1
3 Pampers Cruisers 26-30 ct. $12.49 ea.x3= $37.47
1-Darigold Milk Choc 16oz $1
2-Darigold SC $3
2-Darigold Half n Half $4
1-Darigold Butter $2.50

Total: $47.97

-$1.50 & 2-$1 mfr pampers
-(2) $.40 mfr Sour Cream
-$2.50 Free Butter mfr
-$2 instant savings Darigold (cashier had to manually take off)
-$3 Albies DBL & $.80 SFWY DBL

OOP: $35.37 + Received $20 CATALINA’S

Trans#2
1-Pampers Cruisers 26 ct $12.49
4-Pampers Wipes $20

Total: $32.49

-(4) $5 CATALINA’S
-(2) $.50 mfr Pampers wipes
-$1 SFWY DBL

OOP: $10.49 + Received $20 CATALINA’S

Total OOP: $42.49
, however I called customer svc. About the Pampers Diapers being $12.49 vs $10 ea. (2/$10 as advertised) & he said come in and I will pay you the difference $9.96.

Profit of $7.04 ( -$9.96 & $40 CATALINA’S RECEIVED)
**Don't forget that the Pampers purchase could be used towards getting the $120 P&G Savings booklet wyb $50 of P&G. You can go here for more details & here for the form.**

Also, the Olay Products are 20% off. If you are interested in getting the $15 Gift card for the Olay Dinifity you can go here to learn about it & get the form.

Buy 2 for $15.98
-(2) $3 mfr-$2 DBL-$5 CAT
OOP: $2.98 + MIR here for $15 Gift Card


Christina

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christina I stumbled upon your blog and love it! Im a huge deal girl so this is awesome and I have a 2yr old. Anyhow Iam actually going to the 224 albertsons tomorrow to get the diaper deal but I had thought your sil used the after coupons that print on the purchase so her out of pocket was cheaper..? I also noticed in the albertsons ad they offered the double or tripple manufac. coupon so I want to see if I have any around. But wanted to see if you had any other advice or ? THANKS SO MUCH!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Jennifer!! glad you found our blog. FYI the 224 did not have any #4 Cruisers left. I took the last 3& one #5. They r getting a new shipment tonight, so call before u leave & have them hold them for u.

Erika's diapers were cheaper b/c her store sold them for the advertised price 2/$20, so she got 3=$30 -Coupons & -$20 CATs, so she paid $7 OOP. I am going to get back $9.96 from Albies since there diapers came up $12.49 vs. $10.

HTH & let us know how you do!

Christina

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks size 4 is what I need:) So what is your advice when I go tomorrow: Pick up $30 worth of diapers and go through u-scans and then will the coupons print before paying....then I can use those $20cats? I basically want to not pay that much oop:) I also want to make sure I have my game plan down and understand! Thanks so much!

Katy M. said...

I just want to check... were you able to use your catalina's on the second transaction and still more printed out? I love your site...you do a great job!

Pam said...

Great job, Christina! That's great that you'll get the money back for the diapers. How weird is it that they aren't on sale there! Where are you getting the free Tillamook butter coupons from? I've notice you've used a few of those. Just curious. Never seen them before.

Saving 4 My Family said...

Jennifer- lately I have been doing self check out on smaller purchases(that way peeps don't have to wait). The Catalina's printed out after I paid for the diapers, not before (I was hoping tho). Take ur time looking for diapers & go to Cust svc.to get a price check. Buy either Swaddlers or Cruisers. HTH!!

Katy-I did get the Catalina's on the 1st & 2nd transaction after I paid. I did self check out for both items. HTH, thanks for the compliment :-)

Pam-I wanted to go to Cust svc to get the $9.96 before I left, but didn't have time with Ava napping etc... I got the Darigold coupons by contacting them at their website & telling them how much I love their products. They sent me 6Free Butter coupons. I got the idea from Jane 4 Girls 800 Budget!

Christina :-)

Monica said...

We live up here in Longview and I had planned to drive down to Portland for the jumbo Pampers deal on Wednesday. I called 2 stores ahead of time and they told me that Pampers diapers weren't part of the $15/$30 catalina deal anymore that you would only get a $5 baby product catalina for buying $25 worth, so I didn't go down and try it. I would however still love to go down and get diapers if somebody and confirms that it's still on today. thanks-Monica

Pam said...

Monica ~ I did the Pampers deal 3 times in 2 transactions yesterday (Thursday) and got the cats. Did other deals (Dawn soap & Venus/Gillette razors) today, but will be doing more Pampers tomorrow. As far as I know, it's still working.

Saving 4 My Family said...

Monica, I also did the pampers deal today and it worked for me!

Erika