Thursday, January 8, 2009

TARGET has Kashi Cereal Bars on sale!



Thanks to "The Frugal House," Target or Super Target has Kashi TLC cereal bars on sale for $2.75 this week! So, you would pay $.75 a box with a $2 coupon.

I received this sample in the mail last Saturday and it was filled with (5) $2 coupons & (1) Free box. I believe I signed up here, at the Kashi website to get this sample (for those who are interested). After signing up, you should be able to print off (2) $2 off Kashi products coupons.

Christina

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome! Thanks Chris. I actually really like the Blackberry ones. I have those coups too....might be doing one more trip tonight:-0
Thanks for watching Ella, it was fun to get out!
Heather

Saving 4 My Family said...

Yeah, thanks Head for shopping for me too! what a treat to relax with the girls while you did the hard work! W2G on your major savings today..

Chris