Thursday, March 4, 2010

Safeway: Frozen Foods Promo List

Looking for a complete list of participating products in the March Frozen Foods Catalina deal? You can go HERE to check it out! Remember that the participating products will not change, but the sales prices and coupons will.


I did my first transaction today (just kept it simple with the Jone's Sausage), and was happy to notice that Morning Star products are also a part of the promo. My husband loves their meatless sausage. I sure hope they release some coupons before the end of the month!

Thanks Slick Deals & Abundant Food Savings!


Erika

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh, good to know about Morningstar Farms! My son eats the Chik 'n Nuggets most days for lunch! The corn dogs aren't too bad either!

Pam said...

Found this on Hip2Save's blog:

It's for a $20 coupon booklet for Albertson stores...

https://www.makeiteasytakeiteasy.com/Form.aspx

HTH!