Friday, March 5, 2010

Tip for stocking up

Every once in a while, there are great sales on products that I really want to stock up on. I normally only buy two newspapers a week, so having two coupons won't really allow me to do much stocking up. What do I do then? I buy coupons on ebay!


For example, I noticed that Morningstar Farms products are apart of the Freezer Savings promo at Safeway. We love the stuff, but I don't have any coupons. I decided to look on ebay to see if other parts of the country received coupons. I found quite a few auctions for $.75/1 and $2/2 Morningstar Farms manufactures coupons.


Some advise about buying coupons. Never buy Internet printable coupons, check the sellers feedback rating, and always double check the expiration date and whether the coupon can be doubled (just so that there are no surprises).




Erika

No comments: