Thursday, March 4, 2010

Need a Spreadsheet to Track your Savings?


I know I have been wanting to track my Grocery/Household savings in a Spreadsheet, but usually don't have the time to do it or don't really want to. Since I have a 4 month old, and a high energy almost 3 year old, I don't always have time to enter my savings in a spreadsheet. However, I get tired of holding onto receipts and really need to get my Savings tracked.


Well, last month was my first time using the cash envelope system. I'm not really sure that I did that well or did it right, but hey it was my first time. So with that said, if you are wanting to get on track with your Savings you can go to The Coupon Project to download her Excel Savings Track Sheet and you can go here to see how she tracks her savings.


I plan on entering my Savings in the spreadsheet once a week & will continue with the cash envelope system but just for Grocery/Household. You can read more about our 2010 Financial Goals here.



I really hope the spreadsheet helps you & if you are excel savvy and have a xls. you would like to share then please leave a comment.


Christina

1 comment:

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

This is a great resource thanks for the heads up about it. I've done well this month in savings + stockpiling with coupons, but my receipts got too unruly so I threw them out three days ago. Now I'm wishing I wouldn't have. :)