Sunday, January 25, 2009

Recipe Inspiration


Just a quick update on the meal planning post a day or so ago. I tried this crock pot soup on Friday night. It was awesome! Journey and I loved it over rice. She thought the tofu was cheese and ate it right up. My son is super picky and won't eat rice with anything but butter, but I did sneak a little soup liquid on top of his rice and he didn't seem to notice. I've been trying to increase his taste tolerance in sneaky ways!

I work two days this week so it will be my goal to make a crock pot meal on those days. I don't get home til dinner time, and it's a lot to ask of my husband to watch the kids (one day) and drop off and pick them up on the other day. My plan for tomorrow's dinner is this one. I'll let you all know what we thought of it, and what the plan for Wednesday's crock pot meal will be. I think this crock pot blog is my new favorite place for meal ideas!


Erika

1 comment:

Heather said...

Erika that is so great you found inspiration and something to work for you and your family:-0 I know meal planning is hard, especially being pregnant! I must admit that I LOVE my crockpot too! I have the cook book Fix it and Forget it. It is one of my favorite cook books, the best part it's all crockpot recipes....so keep up the good work
Heather