Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Albertsons Deals 1/28-2/3

Here is the Albertsons deals starting tomorrow Wednesday 1/28 through Tuesday 2/3!

Don't forget that you can use up 10 Competitor coupons at Albertsons & the Safeway or Thriftway DBL depending on where you live for additional savings.

**I will add more deals & match ups later. Please post a comment if you have a question or see a good deal I missed.**

In-store (ad coupons)

Betty Crocker Hamburger, Chicken or Tuna Helper $.98 Limit 6

-$1/3 IP here

-$.50 SFWY DBL

Final price: $1.43 for 3!

Albies Brand Cereal $1.49 Limit 8

Albies Brand Juice $.99 Limit 9

Kraft Chunk or Shredded Cheese $1.99 Limit 4

Pork Baby Back Ribs $2.99LB

Arctic Shores Cooked Shrimp, 2lb Bag $4.79lb Limit 2


Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent $3.49 Limit 1
-$1 IP here
-$.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: $1.99

Other deals:

Nabisco Snack Crackers $1.99
-Use Fred Meyer in-ad coupon for Nabisco 3/$5 First 3
-$2/2 mfr from 1/25 insert
-$.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: $.82 for 2 or without the Fred Meyer coupon $1.48 for 2!

Ritz Crackers 2/$5

-Use Fred Meyer in-ad coupon 3/$5 (buy 2 for $3.32)
-$2/2 mfr from 1/25 insert
-$.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: $.82/2 or without Fred Meyer coupon $2.50/2!

Langers Cranberry Juice Cocktail 64oz $1.99 ea.

Avocado's 10/$10 or $1 ea.

Boneless Skinless Chx Breast $1.77lb

Extra Lean Ground Beef 85% or 15% for $1.99lb

Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn $2.99 & Get 3 Free!
-(2) $1/2 mfr from 1/18 insert
-(2) $.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: Free + $.01 overage

Tillamook Yogurt $.49 ea.

Daisy Sour Cream 16oz 2/$4
-(2) $.50 mfr from 12/14 & 1/18 insert
-(2) $.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: $2 for 2!

Jimmy Dean meat (select varities) 2/$6

Mountain High Yogurt $1.99
-$.50 mfr from 1/4 insert
-$.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: $.99

Lawry's Taco Seasoning Mix $1 ea. (Buy 4 & use (2) $1/2 coupon)
-(2) $1/2 or $1/4 mfr from 1/18 insert
-(2) $.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: $1 for 4!


Here are some $.99 Deals

Airwick Aerosol Airfreshener
-B2G2F (use Buy 2 Get 2 Free coupon)
-$.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: $1.49 for 4!

Scott Toilet Paper
Get a $2 coupon, wyb 2, $3 wyb 3, Get $4 wyb 4 here!

Kleenex Facial Tissue
-$.40 mfr
-$.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: Free or $.10 ea.

Save $5 instantly wyb (when you buy) $20 of participating products

Digorno Pizza 2/$10, Buy 4
-Use Fred Meyer in-ad coupon $3.99 ea. (First 4) $15.96
-$5 instant
Final price: $10.96 for 4!

Super Party Savings!

Buy 1 Culinary Circle Pizza $6.29 & Get 1 more Pizza & 2 Dr.Pepper 2 Liters Free!

Free Kraft Cheese wyb (when you buy) 3 Nabisco Snack Crackers

-Use Fred Meyer in-ad coupon for Crackers 3/$5
-$2/2 mfr from 1/25 insert
-$.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: $2.50 wyb 3!
and Get either Kraft Velveeta, Kraft Natural Slices, or Easy Cheese for Free!

Chinet Plates or Platters 2/$5
-(2) $1 mfr from 1/25 insert or $1 IP here
-(2) -$.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: $2 for 2!

Dixie Plates, Bowls, or Cups 2/$4
-B1G1F (on ultra plates or bowls) coupon from 11/16 RP insert
-$.50 SFWY or Thriftway DBL
Final price: $1.50 for 2!

Free Milk wyb (when you buy) 4 participating GM cereals 2/$5

Buy 2 Clorox participating products & Get 1 Clorox Wipes Free!

-Use in-ad coupon on pg#2 insert, & use B2G1 IP here when you register

Christina



10 comments:

Anna said...

I might see a Coke/Digorno deal. Danielson's has a $5 off $20 Coke/Digorno coupon and Safeway has the 4 for $7.99 Coke coupon. I hope it all works with the $5 off $20 Alb sale. My plan is to get 8 Coke and 1 pizza for $11! And we got Thriftway doubles again this week! :)

Saving 4 My Family said...

Nice catch Anna! I don't get the Danielson's ad but I do get the Thriftway ad from co-workers. Yeah for extra DBL's!!
Good catch on the 4/$7.99 12pk Coca Cola, Pepsi, or 7 up SFWY coupon! If I visit my parents in OC I could stop by Danielsons to get the ad for the $5/$20 Coke/Digorno coupon. Do they have the flyer in the store?

Christina

Anna said...

Danielsons does have their ad in store! They also have FREE Kraft chunk or shredded cheese up to $3 when you buy 3 Nabisco crackers coupon! We could use it with Albies cracker/cheese sale! Worth your drive for the ad this week! Thanks for all the hard work you both put in on the match ups! I'm making my shopping list! :)

Frugal Living Online said...

Good catch on the Safeway Kraft coupon.

I think the Orville popcorn deal won't work because the fine print says the Buy 1, Get 3 free deal is a manufacturer's coupon available in the store. Maybe you can use the MQs on the 3 free boxes? What do you think?

Also, I've run into problems trying to use a FM coupon on a item already on sale at Albertsons, like the DiGiornio pizza. Cashiers have told me I have to pick a deal, either theirs or FMs. My readers have had this problem as well. Have you?

Angela

Frugal Living Online said...

Christina: The Safeway Kraft coupon is for the 16 oz. size. Bummer.

Angela

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Angela, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was working yesterday and then up most of the night with Ava, so needless to say I didn't get much done. Ok, back to coupons. I think using the FM coupons depends on the cashiers. It doesn't say in the ad that it can't be combined with any other offer right?? so u should be able to use it. I have been doing self check out b/c I typically do 2 trans so I don't like peeps having to wait for me. I just give all the coupons to the cashier and they deduct them. I definitely think it's ur ymmv. HTH!

Thanks for the updates & Lamo's about the SFWY chz coupon.

Have a great day & love ur blog BTW!
Christina

Anonymous said...

Albertsons has Infusium Shampoo & Cond for 4.99 each. There were 3.00 coupons a while ago in the inserts and they expire on 1/31. Use a 3.00 coupon with .50 double from safeway= 1.49 each.

Anonymous said...

At the Sherwood Albertsons back at the Deli counter they have three different coupon pads.
1. Save $2 when you purchase 1 bag of stacy's pita chips or bagel cips and 1 sabra hummus
2. Save .55 on 1 pound (I bought 1/2 a pound and they took it) of Carolina turkey classic, legend or deluxe turkey breast deli meats. These are good through 6/30/09 so I grabbed a few.
3. Carolina turkey rebate form. Purchase 5 lbs or more and receive $10 or purchase 3-4 lbs and receive $5. For purchases from Jan 1-Apr 15,2009.

Saving 4 My Family said...

Lisa, wow thank you so much for the coupon & sale info!! I need to get to the Albies Deli and snag some fast. Plus what a great deal on the Rebate.
There were $1.50 coupons for Stacy Pita Chips & Sabra Hummus in the last sunday 1/25 insert. Do u know if Albies or SFWY sales these? I would love to get some.

Thanks,
Christina

Anna said...

If anyone's interested-stacking the Danielson's $5 worked with the instant Albies $5/20. I got 8 half racks of Coke and one pizza for $10.97 plus deposit. Super deal if anyone lives with a Coke addict like I do.