Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back on Track - Part 1


I don't know about you, but I am finding myself halfway through September needing to regroup and get myself organized for the rest of the year.  Yep, I'm feeling scattered!

Here's how my story typically goes....
January is always the time of year where we make our "goals" and get back into routine after the holidays.  Things go smoothly for a couple months.  By April or May the goals are starting to slip in priority.  By the end of August, I've completely forgotten the goals we've made.  Normal life routine is out the door, and I'm feeling frazzled from all of the fun (read, lack of routine & schedule) we've had all summer long.

Sound familiar?  Join me as we kick off a series called Back on Track.
 
Back on Track with:
  • Finances
  • Goals
  • Kids
  • Marriage
  • Household
  • Menu Planning, and
  • Taking Care of Ourselves

Erika

No comments: