Saturday, February 6, 2010

Reader Success!

One of our readers Tara, send us this great, inspiring email. I know you will all be as impressed as I am at her success!


Hi Ladies!

I want to thank you for all you do to keep us "couponers" up to date and in the know. I recently broke up with the Grocery Game after hearing Jen from ThriftyNWMom speak at our MOPS group, encouraging us that "you can do this!" I grew up in a bargain hunting home so the idea wasn't new, but the process was. I'm used to "shopping for my pantry" but you have helped me do much more than that! Granted I've made a number of rookie mistakes, but I think my good far outweighs the bad. :)This last week with the Quaker madness was a great time to get my feet wet by diving right in!! I took a few photos and made a few notes that I wanted to share with you. This was my first week and I feel pretty darn good about what I've done! :) My husband is super proud of me too! He says he doesn't have to worry about his hard-earned money going to waste when I shop like this!


Thanks so much Tara. You are amazing!


Erika

No comments: