Friday, February 5, 2010

Grace & Hope Children's Boutique

I've been wanting to get my sweet little Zoe ( 3 months ) some dresses and I was planning on going to the Gymboree outlets. However, I love scoring good deals and saving money on clothes I know she is going to grow out of in 3-6 months. So with that said, I went to Grace & Hope Children's boutique a resale shop in my neighborhood. The gals over at Frugal Living NW had a giveaway this week and wrote up a nice post on Wendy, the owner. Go here to learn more about it and where the proceeds go.

All these items came to $20!
I got 25% of 2 items & 30% off my entire purchase.
I received a flyer in the mail good for Friday only.
Plus I brought some clothes/books for trade in & had $10 in-store credit
Final cost: $3.12!
Also, you can become a fan of Grace & Hope on Facebook to get store coupons :)




Christina

No comments: