Monday, February 1, 2010

Michael's 50% and 40% off coupon!


Thanks to Hip2Save you can get a 50% and 40% off coupon by email when you register at Michael's here! Also, if you got the Sunday Newspaper, there was a Michael's ad with a 40% off coupon on the front page.


I got the 40% instantly in my email for joining Michael's Knack (kids crafts) and then I got another email with the 50% off coupon. I plan on buying Wilton Candy melts and cellophane bags. I liked to make Valentine Pretzel rods with melted Chocolate drizzled on the Pretzels with crushed Heath bars sprinkled on them. I put them in the bags and give them out on V-day.
I'll post pic's when I get them done next week :)


BTW, a reader from Hip2Save said Michael's is taking competitor coupons, i.e. JoAnn fabrics etc... Has anyone done this?



Christina

No comments: