Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Target: 75% Off Toys

I read about the Target 75% off toys clearance a couple weeks ago, but didn't get around to checking it out. Well, if you're like me and procrastinated, you can still get some great deals!

I've been thinking a lot about using what we have been blessed with to give and be generous to others lately. So today I decided to stop in at Target with $60 to see how much we could get with that. The added bonus being that this was also a perfect teaching opportunity for my kids, especially Aspen, to learn to be other's focused and be excited about buying for other's what he would love to get himself :)

We were able to get everything you see in the picture plus one other thing that I forgot to include, for $60! The regular price was $240 for a savings of $180 or 75%!

Now I'm thinking about going back to stock up on birthday and Christmas presents for family, friends and my own kids...


Erika

No comments: