Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Albertsons 8/12 - 8/18


I hope you waited on the $25 in FREE Groceries from Kraft until this week. You will be so happy if you did :)

There are tons of participating products and coupon match ups, and honestly, I don't feel like reinventing the wheel on this one, so check out Fabulessly Frugal for all the coupon match ups.

This promo with the $20 rebate is one per household, but with coupons and the $5 cat, you may want to do it more than once. I'm too big and pregnant to have the energy to do multiple transactions so my plan is to keep it simple and get a bunch of free Starbucks coffee.

If any of you come up with a great scenario, leave a comment!


Other Good Deals:
Seedless green grapes $.97/lb.

Darigold sour cream $1.67
-$.40 mfq
Final Price: $1.27

Colgate toothpaste $1 (if Total variety is included....)
-$1 mfq
Final Price: FREE!


Erika

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was planning on Starbucks coffee also. In my store last week they had peelies on them for $2.00 off two packages. Look for those!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Oh thanks for the tip, I'll be looking for those. That would make this a really, really good deal :) As if free coffee isn't great enough, haha.

Erika

Kelley said...

Did you get an Albie's ad in your Foodday or Oregonian today? I only got a Safeway ad. Was this everyone or did I just get missed?

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean being pregnant and the energy to coupon at the extent I was before. Most food make me nauseous...so i'm passing alot of deals and being very selective when I go out. No more couponing marathons with my sisters.

Karrie@FistfulofCoupons said...

I thought up some great scenarios! Check my post about it here-
http://www.fistfulofcoupons.com/?p=759

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Kelley,

I got my Albies ad, weird that you didn't get yours. You could call the Oregonian and see if someone could drop you another Food/Day, sometimes they do that and it's free. Otherwise you could p/u the ad at the store. HTH :)

Hi Karrie,

thanks for posting your link, I will check it out. I plan on putting my scenario together tomorrow.

Thanks,
Christina

Saving 4 My Family said...

Also there is a coupon booklet at Albies that say's:
"Save $55.00 Throughout The School Year" inside are various $1.00/2 coupons for things like Nabisco, Planters, $1.00/1 Planters nut-rition and there are two $20 rebates WYB (10) Nabisco Cookies or Crackers and (5) Beverages: Kool aid Jammers or Capri Suns-thanks to HCW. I plan on going to pick it up on Thursday.

Christina