Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekly Grocery Shopping & Albertsons Scenario

A friend and I trade babysitting every week, and today I did some power shopping during my free time. I wouldn't normally go to this many places, but I had other errands I was doing near these stores and I won't be able to do shopping like this in a few weeks for a while!

In total, I spent $51.87 and have $15 in cats from Albertsons to spend. The highlight of all the shopping was definitely Albertsons. The spend $30, get $15 promo (paricipating items starred) that just started is really hot combined with double coupons!


Albertsons
*3 Vaseline lotions
*3 Men's Vaseline lotions
*6 Nature Valley nut clusters
6 packs Bic pens

Used:
-6 $1.25 Vaseline mfq
-6 $1 Nature Valley printables
-3 $1/2 Bic printables
-$5 DBL
Final Total: $11.50 & I got back $15 in cats off my next purchase! I basically got all that for free plus $4.50 in overage!


Safeway
1 gal. Organic milk
1 4 pack Eating Right yogurts $2 (had 2 $.75 stickers so I got for $.50!)
1 Skippy peanut butter
1 Mission tortilla (free after super coupon & mfq!)
1 Dreyer's frozen yogurt
2 Butcher's Cut lunch meat
1 turkey breast
~2 lbs. bananas
~1.25 lbs. vine ripened tomatoes

Used:
-SFWY Skippy super coupon
-$.75 Skippy catalina
-SFWY Mission tortilla super coupon
-$1 Mission tortilla blinky
-SFWY Dreyers super coupon
-2 $1 Butcher's Cut printables
-SFWY turkey breast super coupon
-$2 DBL
Final Total: $18.05


Portland Fruit Co.
2 jalepenos
1 red pepper
cherry tomatoes
6 corn
lettuce
yellow onion
red onion
3 limes
3 lemons
3 cucumbers
Final Total: $9.67


Winco
Bulk: cumin
peppercorns
dill
coconut
dried cranberries
swiss cheese
6 Lucerne yogurt
1 cantaloupe ($.33!)
Final Total: $12.65


Erika

No comments: