Monday, July 20, 2009

Safeway: Lots of meat & chips!


I did some shopping today at Safeway to stock up on chicken breasts and chips. The Safeway chicken breasts are $1.69/lb. this week which is my stock up price. I was completely out of them so I'm hoping I got enough to last us until the next sale!


Also, Mission tortilla chips are $1.69 after the Buy 5, get $5 Off promo. We didn't get any coupons for these here, but out of curiosity, I checked ebay to see if any other regions got any coupons. Boy am I glad I did! I was able to buy 15 $1/1 Mission coupons for $1.50 shipped.
That makes them $.69 after coupon (can't be doubled)!

FYI: The promo goes until 7/28 so you still have enough time to order some if you want to...

Here's what I got:

3 SFWY 4lb. bags chicken breasts
1 SFWY 3lb. bag chicken tenerloins
1 Foster Farms ground turkey
1 Crush soda
10 Yoplait yogurt
1 gallon O Organic milk
5 bags Mission tortilla chips

Used:
-3 $1 SFWY chicken coupons (safeway.com)
-1 SFWY Foster Farms super coupon
-1 SFWY Crush super coupon
-$.40/6 Yoplait mfq
-2 $.75 markdown stickers on the milk
-5 $1 Mission mfq
-$2.10 in e-coupons from cellfire & shortcuts.com
-$2 DBL
Final Total: $34.22 for a 59% savings!

Erika

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not find any Safeway chicken coupons on safeway.com.