Monday, April 27, 2009

Yet Another Living Well Transaction - 100% Savings!!

Okay, so I just found the perfect Living Well scenario - if you use dishwasher soap, that is.

7 Electrasol
2 Aarowhead waters (6 pack) + $.60 deposit

Used:
-7 $2.50 Electrasol mfq
-$1/2 Aarowhead mfq catalina (prints out when you buy the water)
-$2 Aarowhead cat (you get it when you buy 2 packs of water)
-$10 LW cat
-$2 DBL

Final Total..............$.01!!! That's a 100% savings!
And of course, I got a $10 LW cat, $2 water cat & $1/2 water coupon!


Erika

1 comment:

Heather said...

WTG Erika! I'm so excited BC I just got my Electrosol coupons in the mail today:-) So hopefully I can do this exact transaction tomorrow along with one to use the $10/$50 Great job I can't wait to do a few of them! Have fun on your vacation
Heather