Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Safeway Deals 4/29-5/5

Here are a few Safeway deals that will start tomorrow (Wednesday) 4/29 through next (Tuesday) 5/5.

**If you get the Oregonian Newspaper, in the Food/Day section on pg #10, you will see:

$10/$50 exp: 5/5
$10/$50 valid from: 5/6-5/12
$1.69lb on SFWY Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast sold frozen 4lb bag Limit 3
(so have it scanned 3x's!)
$2.99 ea. 5lb bag Fugi Apples Limit 1
$.99 Kraft Singles 12oz Limit 1

Free Arm & Hammer Wet Dry Cloths Total 2-In-1 Dryer Cloths 40ct wyb A&H Laundry Detergent
-$1 Printable for Dry Cloths & Detergent Here
-$1 DBL
Final price: will vary but it will be a good deal!!

$.99 lb Imported Pork Spareribs Frozen 10lb Box Limit 3
$2.99 Tillamook Ice Cream 1.75 qt Limit 1
$.99 SFWY Wheat Breads Limit 1
$11.98 ea Waterfront Bistro 31-40 ct peeled/deveined Tail-on Shrimp Limit 1

In-ad coupons pg#3 (Limit 1 on all)
Downy or Bounce Fabric Softner $8.99
-$1 from P&G BrandSaver on both or $.50 (Downy) from 4/5 P&G
-$.50 DBL
Final price: $7.49-$7.99

Safeway Bath Tissue or Paper Towels $4.99
Ziplock Value Pack Storage Bags $2.99
Scrubbing Bubbles Aerosol $1.79
-$1 from SC Johnson Booklet
-$.50 DBL
Final price: $.29!

Other Deals
Kellogg's Raisen Bran or Life Cereal $1.99
-$1.50 mfq (Kellogg's) or $1 Prinable Here (Life Maple & Brown)
-$.50 DBL
Final price: Free + $.01 overage!

Mangos are only $.50 ea.

Avocados are $.98 ea.

Coca Cola products are Buy 2, Get 2 Free and get a Free Dasani 24-pack water! (Good deal if the 12pks are $5.99 ea.) $11.98
-$.50 Dasani SFWY Coupon found in the Living Well ad (Cust.Svc. Desk)
-$.50 DBL
Final price:$10.98 for 4-12pk Coca Cola & 1-24pk Dasani Water

$1 items!
Safeway Popcorn

Chicken of the Sea White Tuna

Rosarita Refried Beans or Chef Boyardee
-$.50/2 from Feb "ALL YOU" Magazine
-$.50 DBL
Final price: $1 for 2!

Synders Pretzels
-$1 or $.75 mfq ? insert
-$.50 DBL
Final price: Free + $.50-$.25 overage!

SFWY Butter Top Bread White or Wheat

Broccoli Crowns

Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks
-$1 mfq from 3/29 RP
-$.50 DBL
Final price: Free + $.50 overage!

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies
-$.55/2 mfq ? date or $.55 or $1 Printable here, thanks Pam!!
-$1 DBL wyb 2
Final price: Free-$.45 for 2!

** I will post more Safeway Deals & Living Well Promo's later today**



Christina

15 comments:

Lisa said...

I really appreciate you posting when there are going to be $10 safeway coupons in Tuesday papers. I normally just look at the ads online and then grab one when I go into the store...but when you say there are coupons in the FoodDay...then I run to the paperbox! Picked up two today...thank you for saving my family money!!

Pam said...

Just a reminder, you can use the $10/$50 that states "valid until 5/5/09" today so you can maximize this weeks sale items, too!


Also, here's a printable for Keebler cookies I just found on SD which would make them free at Safeway starting tomorrow:

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qd2ldvb2145545&bt=wi&o=55685~55686&c=KB&p=bpsIeAzK

$.55/1 Keebler cookies 8.5oz+
$1/1 Keebler Sandies Cashew Shortbread OR Chips Deluxe Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies 9.5oz+

Both print on the same page.

Anonymous said...

I am fairly new to the couponing thing. Any tips on how to max trips? I find I can only use 4 safeway doubles at a time and I have a lot more manuf coupons to double. Do you just have to go back to the store mult times a week? I made four trips last week to the store and still had left over manuf coupons. They didn't seem all that happy to let me ring up two different transactions while standing there. Do they let you do more than 1 transaction while at the register? Any tips would help...thanks in advance! Jody

Saving 4 My Family said...

Lisa,
I'm glad you were able to grab 2 newspapers. Let us know how you do with the $10/$50.

Pam,
you rock, thanks for the IP!! I want to stock up on cookies. So nice to have on hand, especially when your preggo's!

Hi Jody,
Sometimes I will do 1-2 transactions at time. I try to choose a cashier that has had me before and knows I use coupons. Usually they are fine with me doing 2 trans so I can maximize my savings, plus I just tell them I save more $$ when I get to do 2 trans & use the double for each one. If it's possible try to shop when it's not busy, mid-morning, or Sun-Tues. If the cashiers seemed annoyed by the 2 trans then get one purchase, take your items to ur car, and then go back in and do another one.

Let us know how it goes,
Christina

Carly said...

Remember those $4.00 pace salsa coupons you posted? Fred Meyer has the small salsa's for 2 for $4.00 this week. I just went tonight and got 8 jars of salsa for FREE!!

Pam - thanks for the cookie coupons!

Becca said...

We are new to the whole coupon clipping thing and we have to say that we are liking it.We hit all the stores in the area, Safeway, Albertsons, Thriftway, and Walgreens and so far we have saved over $170.00 this week. It does take a little bit of work, but it is so worth it. It is just the two of us, and even if it is something that we aren't going to eat, like staples, we are starting a food pantry box. Every little bit can help someone else eat, right?

Anna said...

I see the Quaker rice snacks are also a part of the Living Well promo! Yay!
Also, I noticed that the "Buy 2 Classico sauce, get 2 Safeway pastas Free" deal runs through 4/30. I found this in super tiny print below the ad. Good deal if anyone thought they missed out last week (like me).

Pam said...

I ended up calling Safeway customer service yesterday & asked if I could have the 10% added to my card. The lady I spoke with said that is ONLY for people who were sent a card in the mail & only a random marketing thing. SO...I called RIGHT back & ended up speaking to a guy named "Joe". I said the SAME thing & he said "Oh, not a problem...I can get that on there for you!" SO excited. So...persistance pays off! TOO crazy that one lady says no & then 2 mins later I get a yes! Super excited since it will help with the rest of my LW runs! Just thought I'd let you guys know!

Misty said...

Do you know if the Dasani 12 packs count in the Coke promo of buy 2 get 2 get a case free? Thanks! I was going to ask last night at the Gladstone store but things were a little crazy there, security issues and a manger locking their keys in the safe. It was not a good night to go shopping. The cashiers there are always great though so I guess that's what matters. Thanks for your help!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Misty,
only $11.98 (2-12pk cokes) are part of the Promo. Unfortunately, the Free items don't go towards the Promo.

Hi Pam,
that is so awesome you got the 10% off. Mine expires on 5/6, so I need to get my rear in gear on more deals. I did have a great Weekly Grocery Savings to post but of course, I couldn't find my camera, so I said forget it! ha...

Anna,
thanks for the heads up on the Quaker Rice cakes. We love those! They were out of them at the Se King Rd store, but the guy went into the back and found more. They are so nice there.

Christina

Pam said...

Here's the new Safeway ad thanks to SLickCate on SD:

5/6 to 5/12
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfr34dmr_66c22wmshk

Juice Promo:

Buy any 5 Save $5 Mix & Match
Participating brands include Ocean Spray, Capri Sun, Capri Sun Roarin' Waters, Mott's, Langers, V8, V8 V-Fusion, Izze, Crystal Light, Propel and Gatorade Powder Drink Mix


Ice Cream Promo:

Earn a $5 Reward Coupon from 5/6 to 5/19 when you buy and FOUR (4) of the following:

Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream 14oz. or bars 3-pk. or larger
Dreyer's Branded Products 1.5 qt.
Dreyer's Fruit Bars 6-pk. or larger
Dreyer's Dibs Frozen Snacks 60-ct. or 10-ct.
Nestle Drumstick Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones 4-pk. or larger
Eskimo Pie Frozen Dairy Dessert Bars 6-pk. or larger
The Skinny Cow Frozen Treats 4-pk. or larger

Saving 4 My Family said...

Pam, You rock girl! thanks for the ad and the heads up. love the name SLickCate, btw...
I was just thinking how SFWY needs a sweet Juice deal too. I have a few of those $2 V8 IP's, plus there are $1 V8 coupons found in the Goldfish bags at SFWY.
And I love the Dryers All Fruit Bars. That is all I buy. There are $1/2 coupons which would make a good deal if they stay at 2/$7 or cheaper...

Christina

Pam said...

Christina ~ Do you have the link to the $2 V8 coupons? Those will come in handy!! Thanks!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Pam, try this link:
http://www.tryv8.com/

Pam said...

Great! It worked...Thanks for the link, Christina!!