Monday, March 30, 2009

Safeway Cat Deal Alert - Windex, Pledge or Scrubbing Bubbles


Thanks to Frannie,

Buy any Windex, Pledge or Scrubbing Bubbles between 3/27 and 4/19

Buy (2) and get $1.50 ... or
Buy (3) and get $3.00 ... or
Buy (4) or More and get $5.00 coupon off OYNO


All Items must be purchased in one shopping order. Limited to product in stock. This can only be done once per transaction.


Here are a few scenarios:

Windex BOGO (until Tuesday)
$4.29 x 4 = $17.16
- $8.58 (free ones)
- 4 $.75 mfq = $5.58 and get the $5 cat back

Pledge Multi Surface Spray
$3.99 x 4 = $15.96
- 4 $1.25 mfq or $2 IP here or $2 IP here
= $11.96 and get the $5 cat back plus 4 $1 cats from Pledge!

I am going to try to get out this afternoon and try this out to make sure it is working here in the NW.
Erika

11 comments:

joelle said...

I just did this deal in Spokane, Washington and it worked great! Thanks so much!

Pledge Multi Surface Spray
$3.99 x 4 = $15.96
- 4 $1.25 mfq
= $11.96 and get the $5 cat back plus 4 $1 cats from Pledge!

Joelle

Saving 4 My Family said...

Joelle, thanks for confirming that it works! I didn't get there today. Hopefully tomorrow...

Erika

Anonymous said...

I live in Oregon and it worked for me today. I got $5 and $1 for each pledge. Total $9 printed.

Heather said...

OK just got back from the Safeway by my house the the Pledge $1 DID NOT print:-( I did a total of 4 transactions, 2 Windex 2 Pledge the $5 were rolling so that was nice. My 2nd Windex Trans I got paid $.20!
What Pledge was it? I got the $3.99 multi surface, I thought?

Frugal Living Online said...

If only they had DOUBLES THIS WEEK...

Heather said...

LOL! I have to laugh at myself Erika! I bought the wrong product, I bought furniture spray:-) Woops...well thanks for finding the $2IP now I can return those and get the right ones!

Jen said...

Wow, this is a good deal--does it end tonight then? For some reason, my Safeway is stinky and won't take IP coupons, but I'll have to see how many others I have. Thanks!

5Youngers said...

Is the Bogo Windex one over tonight?

I'm going to try the Pledge DEAL today...
Thanks for the heads up.

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Jen,
the Pledge deal is good until 4/19 or 4/21.
Also, you may want to try another SFWY that will take IP's so you can save more $$.
The SE Woodstock & King Rd Safeway in Portland takes IP's.

Hi Youngers!
I don't know about the Windex deal or Bogo. Erika is at work today and may be able to answer your Q this afternoon or tonight.

Thanks,
Christina

Laura said...

I tried the scrubbing bubbles today in Salem and it didn't work (sniff, sniff) and they didn't know anything about the catalina. Any idea why is wasn't working?

Our stores are out of the pledge so I'll be keeping my eyes open for those!

Belle Baby said...

Are we still able to get the $5 and 4 $1 cats if we buy 4 Pledge multi-surface sprays? Do both cat deals go until 4/19? I've had a hard time finding a Safeway w/ 4 Pledge sprays. Thank you so much!
Bonnie =)