Sunday, March 29, 2009

Awesome Safeway Trip & Other Groceries

I made a quick run for some groceries for the week. I still need a few more items like cheese and coffee, but am hoping for some good sales on those items starting on Wednesday. I think we have enough to get us through at least until then.


Portland Fruit Co.

Mustard powder
Thyme
3 containers strawberries ($1.50 each!)
bananas
mushrooms
1 red pepper
tomatoes
1 lemon
2 onions
3 zucchini
2 sweet potatoes
grapes
Darigold half & half

Total $17.37



Safeway

3 Kraft dressing
4 Fresh Express salads
1 2 lbs. baby carrots
2 Dreamfields spaghetti

Used:
4 $.75 FE salad mfq
3 $1.50 Kraft mfq
$.50 SFWY carrots IP
2 $1 Dreamfields IP

Total $2.50 for a 92% savings!!!! Love it!

If only they had included a double coupon this week to really get the total down...


Erika

2 comments:

Saving 4 My Family said...

Awesome trip Erika! BTW, I bought some Seattles Best Whole Bean Coffee at SFWY yesterday & it was on sale for $7.49 & I got a $1 Cat back. Not sure how long that promo is going, but not a bad deal.

Christina

Saving 4 My Family said...

Yes, that is a good deal. I may have to do that too :)

Erika