Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some other good deal at Walgreens this week...

This was posted on HCW yesterday, so check your local Wag's to see if these sale prices match your store.





Starbucks chocolate are 2/$10
-$6/2 IVC in ESC booklet &
-$1/1 coupons from blinkie machine found in Candy isle
(I found these at the Wag's on 39th & Foster)
Final price: $2 for 2!




Breathe Right strips are $5.99
- $3/1 IVC in ESC booklet &
- $1/1 mfq from 2/8 SS insert or $2 Printable Here for kids!
Final price: $.99-1.99! Good deal if you need these!




Curel Lotion 1 Fl oz. clearanced for $.25
found in a basket at Cosmetic checkout!




if you spoted other good deals please leave a post.




Christina

7 comments:

Debra said...

I don't understand how the BOGO coupons work when Walgreens is already having a BOGO (like with Hersheys this week).

I asked the cashier about it and she said she couldn't use the coupon. :(

I probably shouldn't have said anything and just tried to run them through.

What do you think?

Thanks for your blog, it's a huge blessing to my family. I really appreciate the time it must take you.

God bless you today!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Debra,

some grocers & drugstores will in fact take a BOGO coupon on a BOGO item. When the store advertises a
B1G1 Free deal they are paying for the Free item and when you use a BOGO Coupon the manufacturer pays for the other Free item. Some stores make up their own policies as well as cashiers.

Sorry the deal didn't work for you. I usually just use the coupons without saying anything & if they don't let me use them then I ask why & tell them what I know but don't usually make a big deal about it b/c I don't want them to think I'm looney, LOL! So, you did the right thing.

Thank you for the encouraging words too!!

Christina :-)

Debra said...

Thanks, that helps. I'm going to try again today!

;)

Did you use that coupon for the Hershey's kisses?

Debra said...

Thanks for posting the Starbucks deal. That was sweet! I just bought 4 packages today.

Thanks again!

Debra said...

Oh, and I did the BIGI on the chocolate bars and it went through. I just didn't point it out and just handed her my coupons.

:)

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Debra,

when I got the kisses I didn't even realize that the coupon states either 19.75oz to 16.4oz. My coupons went through fine without a beep but I feel bad for using the wrong one. Glad your BOGO coupon worked without the hassle, that is always nice.

Christina

Saving 4 My Family said...

Good job on the starbucks chocolates BTW! I haven't had a chance to get those yet. You will be well stocked for Easter baskets! :-)