Monday, February 23, 2009

Safeway & Walgreens Trip

Yes, I can confirm tonight that the Ragu Pasta Sauce worked for me. Let's just say that I was wanting to skip out of the store as most coupon junkies do when you get A REALLY GOOD DEAL, and it's been a long time.



So here's the breakdown:



Safeway Trans#1
4-Ragu Traditional Sauce $3.96
4-Ragu Sauteed Onion & Garlic Sauce $3.96



Total: $7.92



-(4) $.50/2 mfq from 1/18 RP insert
-$2 SFWY DBL
-$3 Cat from Southbeach bars
-$.03 bag credit



OOP:$.89 (woot woot!) & I received 2-$2 Cat's ONYO!



Trans#2
4-SFWY Apple Juice $.99 ea.
2-Fresh Express Salad $.99 ea.
2-Crest Pro Health TP $2.49 ea.



Total: $10.92



-$2 Ragu Cat from Trans #1
-$1/2 SFWY Fresh Express Salad Printable
-$.55 Fresh Express Salad mfq by contacting them
-(2) $1 SFWY Crest TP & (2) $1.50 Crest mfq
-$2 DBL



OOP: $.39

Also, I made a quick stop to Walgreens tonight b/c I finally received my Olay $15 Mastercard, yes it does exist. I was able to get a few more Rebate items.



Here is what I got:
2-Theraflu packets $10
4-Hershey's Kiss $10
1-Energizer AAA batteries 8 ct $5.99 (not on rebate)



Total: $25.99



-(2) $2 Printable's
-(2) $2/2
-$1 Energizer



Paid: $15 on (Olay) Mastercard



OOP: $1.99 & I will get $5 Rebate on Hershey's & $6 Rebate on Theraflu from Wag's plus the 10% back. All together on Wag's Rebates I've spent about $13 OOP and will get $54 back on myGC.



Christina


6 comments:

Katy M. said...

I check your site daily. I love the pictures of your trips! Thank you for such a great site. It helps me save so much money!

The life of Jayne said...

WOW, great job at Safeway!!

The McPoland Family said...

You are SO good!!!!!!!!

Saving 4 My Family said...

You did awesome. Does anyone know how long the Ragu cat goes? I want to combine it with the $10/$50 Safeway coupon this week.

Erika

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hey Erika, Fannie from Couponing Craze http://couponingcraze.blogspot.com stated the Ragu Deal ends on 3/22 per SD (Slick Deals).
So Far the Cats are working in these states, unless others can confirm.

-MD
-VA
-NJ
-Arizona
-SoCa
-Portland, OR

Also, the $.99 Ragu at Safeway will end today. Not sure what the new price will be tomorrow.
Does anyone know the regular price?

Christina

Debra said...

I have coupons for the Kisses, but it says they need to be 19.75 oz bags?! Huh?

I've been a little chicken to use them, but it looks like it might work. Your bags look smaller.