Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Diaper Deal Trouble At Albertsons


We have been getting a lot of questions regarding some issues with the diaper CATS (coupon off your next purchase) not printing after your first transaction. I didn't have a problem with that yesterday, but it happened to me today after my 2nd transaction. I will be doing more research on the problem, but my guess is that it is related to the $5 baby items CAT. Each time I have tried to use it, it has beeped and the cashier has had to manually override it.

If you are going to try doing the deal again, try using only the coupons related to the $15 when you spend $30 promo and not the baby one. You will spend a little more out of pocket, but it should all balance out when you use the other coupon on regular groceries.

My advise if your coupons don't print, don't void your whole transaction, take your whole order to customer service. Explain what happened, and let them know that you want the stuff if you can have the coupons. I was confused this morning as to why the coupons didn't print so they suggested that they scan the diapers again to see if they could get them to print and they did! Therefore it is not an issue with an amount per day per card because I used my card at customer service.

I hope this help, and I will update later if I find out anymore information. Please leave a comment if any of you find out anything as well!

Erika

2 comments:

Monica said...

Yikes, I thought this deal wasn't until tommorrow, did I miss something? I also bought an Oregonian today up here in Longview WA and there was no Albertson's ad will it be in tommorrow's paper? We don't have Alberston's up here but this is a good enough deal for me to drive down to Vancouver if I can get the add? -Monica

Saving 4 My Family said...

Monica, I'm not sure when it started, but I do know it has been working since at least Sunday.

The Albertsons ad was in my Food Day today, not sure why it wasn't in yours? I guess you could always get a copy from the customer service desk at Albertsons if needed.

Erika