Monday, November 17, 2008

Albertsons 11/17/08


I made a quick trip to Albertsons to take advantage of some competitor's coupons from Thriftway and get a few items I needed.


2 1/2 gallons milk - $1.99 each

1.60 lbs. grapes

2 Alb. cream cheese - used $.99 comp. coupon

2 Alb. cottage cheese - used 2/$3 comp. coupon

1 dozen lg. eggs - used $.99 comp. coupon

2 daisey sour cream - used $.50 mq doubled = free

4 lipton soup mixes - used 2 $.75/2 mq doubled = $1.50


- also used 3 $5 cats from a promotion a couple weeks ago


Total = $.12

Erika

2 comments:

Saving 4 My Family said...

W2G Erika!! Don't you love deals like that?! I think there was a
$.50 MQ for Darigold, I don't remember if it included milk or not.
I have two scenario's planned out for Diane (my step-mom) for the SFWY Home for the Holidays promo! Hopefully, the store will be stocked.

Chris

Erika said...

That's cool that you are helping her out. I'll have to see if those coupons are for the milk as well. I didn't really go in with a plan as to which milk I was going to buy today.