Monday, November 10, 2008

Albertsons 11/10/08

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture before I unpacked and put away the groceries I got today. I bought some Progresso coupons last week and wanted to use them before the sale was over. Here's what I got:

10 Progresso chicken broth 3/$5 - used 10 $1 mfq
7 Lipton Onion Soup Mixes 10/$10
2 All Small & Mighty Free and Clear 3/$10 - used 2 $1 IP
- used $15 in catalinas from a previous purchase
- $2 double up

= $1.24 and received $15 in catalinas

Has anyone else been having trouble with the "spend $30, get $15 off your next purchase" promo at Albertsons? This only worked for me the first time I did the promotion. The two other times I have done it the cats didn't print. Customer Service helped me out each time, but it is so annoying and time consuming!

Erika

1 comment:

Saving 4 My Family said...

The 1st Trans I did the Cat did not print but the 2nd Trans I did the Cat did. The mgr said it was b/c of MQs but I always use MQs and still get CAT's. I know so time consuming to deal with CS.

Heather is going tomorrow to do the deal!

Good Job.