Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan


This week is a busy one for me, and on top of that, I woke up not feeling that great.  I am pulling my menu plan from things I have in my freezer to make it easier on myself.


Monday:  BBQ Turkey Meatballs in the crock pot, Mashed Potatoes, Spinach Salad

Tuesday:  Dinner with Family

Wednesday:  Spicy Black Bean Cakes, Lime Sour Cream, Green Salad

Thursday:  Leftovers  (girl's night for me!)

Friday:  Diner Out

Saturday:  Harvest Party at our house!  I'm still working on the menu...


Erika

3 comments:

Abby said...

YUM! Can I come eat at your house this week?

Michelle Richardson said...

Sounds good, would love to get both your BBQ turkey meatball and black bean cake recipes!

Dave Drew said...

I hope you feel better. It's always nice to have the "easy" plan for feeding yourself. I had the flu two years ago and I would have died had I not had anyone to take care of me. If I can drive, a Boston Market kids turkey is great comfort food and great on the pocket book.

Dave Drew
Money Saving Author
changeforus.com