Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Seasons 7/7 - 7/15


There aren't too many deals going on at New Seasons this week. Here are the ones I see.


Alden's Organic Ice Cream $3.99

Boulder Canyon Potato Chips $1.50
Use $1/2 printable (NLA?)
Final Price: $1 each WYB 2

Green Mountain Gringo Salsa $3.50

Pacific Village Whole Chicken Legs $1.79/lb

Dover Sole $3.99/lb

Organic Oregon Cherries $2.99/lb

Organic Green Beans $1.99/lb

Organic Crimini Mushrooms $3.99/lb

Terminal Gravity ESG or IPA $6.99
Mmmm, I love a good IPA. I'm definitely picking some up this week!


Erika

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I signed upon Boulder Canyon's Website and they sent me a link for $1/1 that I was able to print twice.

Anna said...

FYI: at the Sellwood New Seasons, in their free coupon basket I saw a BOGO coupon for the Organic Holistic Elixirs making them 1.50 for two 14oz. bottles! There was a lot of these coupons in the basket.