Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Safeway & Albertsons 6/2 - 6/8

Unfortunately, I don't see many organic or natural deals at Albertsons or Safeway this week. Again. It's actually kind of surprising to me as the Organic food market has been growing at 20% a year for the past couple years.


If you feel like sending them an email asking for more deals on Organic & Natural items, go HERE. I did. It can't hurt, right?


I figure stores and food manufacturers are driven by consumer demand. The more consumers ask for certain products (organic, non-GMO, gluten- free, etc.), the more they will respond by selling and increasing production on those types of foods. I want my voice to be heard!

I may try to find a way to use the $10/$50 coupon on TP, paper towels, Hefty One Zip bags, etc. I'll let you know. Stay tuned for the few Safeway deals of the week coming tomorrow.


Erika

No comments: