Sunday, May 16, 2010

And the Winners are...

#1 Won $5/$25 Lamb's Market coupon + 2 for 1 Organic Valley Large Brown Eggs coupon as a bonus!!!
Jill said...
I would love the Lamb's gift certificate. for $5/$25. I love free money, especially for groceries.

#9 Won $5/$25 Haggen coupon!
lwjoseph said...
Forgot my email, lwjoseph@aol.com, Gotta love the Haggen stores! They support local products and have the freshest food!! Thanks!

#5 Won $5/$25 Haggen coupon!
kim said...
I would love one of the Haggen gift certificates. Thanks for giving away money!

#14 Won $10/$50 Lamb's Market coupon!
Sarah said...
I'd love a lamb's coupon.

Please email us at saving4myfamily@gmail.com with your address and we will mail you the Haggen or Lamb's Market coupon to you on Monday. (The winner was picked by Random.org).

Thanks to everyone for participating in the Giveaway.

Thanks,
Christina & Erika

No comments: