Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan


Here's my meal plan for the week. And as a side note, posting may slow down for a little while around here. On Friday I shut my finger in the car door. Yep, you heard that right. I SHUT MY OWN FINGER IN THE CAR DOOR! And the worst part.....I didn't realize it until I tried to walk away. Luckily, I didn't break it, but it's mangled pretty bad. So I'll be taking a break posting until I'm able to type using two hands. Hopefully that's soon because taking care of an active 7 month old baby (plus 2 others) is not easy when you are trying to avoid using or getting one of your fingers bumped!

Monday: Sarah's Wedding Soup, salad, peasant bread

Tuesday: Vegetarian Enchiladas, seared green beans, peasant bread

Wednesday: Hawaiian Chicken, coconut rice, salad (didn't make last week)

Thursday: Dinner at mom's

Friday: dinner out

Saturday: Homemade pepperoni pizza


Erika

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ouch!! It hurts just to read about shutting your finger in the door. I hope it heals quickly and you're feeling better soon!