Monday, May 17, 2010

Azure Standard Order


Just a reminder, for those of you interested in placing an order at Azure Standard for this month, the order cut off date is Tuesday, May 18th, with a pick up date of May 20th after noon.

The drop site number is 619367.

Heavenly Homemakers has a list of the best deals at Azure for May. Check it out HERE. So far I've loved everything I've purchased from them. The prices and quality are great, and it's already helping me to stay within my grocery budget!

Go HERE to check out their website. You will need to set up an account (upper right corner) in order to see the prices. They have a huge selection of products. I've found that it's easiest to type in what I want (ie. peanut butter) in to the search area. It will bring up everything with that in the name, and you will be able to see the different prices by brand that way. You can also request a catalog for free when setting up your username.

Please email if you plan on making an order and with any questions you may have. Thanks!


Erika

No comments: