Saturday, March 6, 2010

A few finds on Organic foods

I did some shopping today, and found some good deals on Organic foods that I thought I'd share.

Franz Bread Outlet (~100th & SE Foster) - I found 100% Whole Wheat Organic bread for 4/$5! So I stocked up with 10 loaves. The thing about the store is that their stock changes a lot so you can't count on the same product for the same prices, but more often than not, I'm able to score awesome deals!

Fred Meyer - See the Organic Valley creamer? I got them both for $2.29! They are regularly priced at $2.19 each. I used a $2/2 Organic Valley coupon found in the Naturally Preferred Magazine (in the organic section at Fred Meyer), and basically got one free!

Trader Joes - Organic bananas are $.29 each. I'm not sure how much it would work out pound-wise, but I got the bunch of 4 for $1.16. The Organic Sugar Plum tomatoes are $2.99 for 1 lb. Tomatoes are pretty expensive in general right now, so $3/lb. for organic is a great deal!

No comments: