Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Safeway Scenario


I did two sets of the Buy 4, Save $4 in one transaction in addition to buying the Annie's Mac & Cheese. Check out the Safeway post for links to all the printable coupons.


2 Annie's mac & cheese (free after coupons + doubles)
2 BC fruit shapes (had 2 $.40 eCoupons come off)
2 BC fruit roll ups (had 3 $.50 eCoupons come off)
1 Honey Nut Cheerios
1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch (had $.55 eCoupon come off)
1 Honey Bunches of Oats
1 Fiber One granola bars (had 3 $.40 eCoupons come off)


Used:
-2 Annies printables
-2 $.50/2 BC mfq
-$1 Cheerios printable
-$1 CTC printable
-$1.25 HBO catalina I got a while ago
-$75 Fiber One printable
$2 DBL (and all the eCoupons detailed above)
Final Price: $.93 & got $2.50 Cat!




Erika

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did a similar deal yesterday. But I don't think they took all my doubles. :( Sad I know. But I did purchase about $68 worth of groceries for $19 after my $3.50 cat printed.