Saturday, January 30, 2010

My 30 day Crest 3D Whitestrips Challenge

Today I received my FREE 3D White Crest Sample Kit in the mail. I'm very excited to announce that I will be doing the 30 day Challenge to see if these products truly hold up to their bargin: a Whiter smile.

I took a short survey here, and was eligible for this kit. I will probably do the crest strips at night when the girls go to bed, since I have to wear them for 30 minutes.
So in 30 days, I will let you know if these products work!



Christina

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Do you know if the survey is still available? I clicked your link and looked all over the site - I couldn't find a survey. I've really been wanting to try these! Thanks for your help, excited to see your results!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Kelly,
I think the survey is over now, bummer.Can't wait to tell you the results. I am in desparate needing of teeth whitening since I'm such a coffee addict :)

Christina