Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Albertsons Shopping

I got out to Albertsons today to get some of the items in the Spend $10, Get $3 Off promo that started today. I have to say, shopping with two kids was never a problem for me, but three..........yikes. That's a whole different story. Stressful!

The nice thing about this promo is that you don't have to break up your transactions. I spent $40 (before coupons & promo) and got $12 instantly deducted.

4 C&H sugar
7 Clorox wipes
2 Hormel pepperoni
1 Sue Bee honey
1 Welches grape juice
1 Log Cabin syrup

Used:
-$12 instantly
-2 B2G1 Free Clorox IP
-3 $.50 Clorox mfq
-2 $.55 Hormel IP
-$1 Welches IP (no longer available)
-$.55 Log Cabin hang tag
Final Total: $20.35

Albertsons deal post to come as soon as I have time...


Erika

3 comments:

Dawn Wilson said...

Hi, I found your blog on FeedJit. That is a great deal! Congrats on such a good bargain. Albertsons has been a lifesaver for our grocery budget.

Frugal Living Online said...

Oh my. Three just pushes a mama over the edge. Just wait until the third starts walking. Then you just give up completely on shopping.

Angela

Saving 4 My Family said...

I just found $1.50 coupons for any Clorox product at Fred Meyer on
82nd & Johnson Creek entrance where you get your carts.

Christina