Thursday, September 3, 2009

Valpak Coupons

I don't know how many of you get these coupons or even how I got on their mailing list, but this is what the envelope that they come in looks like. It's usually filled with junk advertizements and coupons for random things like window blinds or car washes so a lot of times I just toss the whole thing without looking through it.

But, if you got one this week, don't toss it without looking through it! Mine had a $10 off of $50 purchase coupon at Albertsons good until 9/19!

What a great coupon and it has a longer expiration date than the Safeway one!

Go here for more printable coupons from valpak in your area.


Erika

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lucky you! I hope I get one.

Stylib38 said...

I'm in Milwaukie area and there wasn't one in mine! 8(