Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Safeway Trip - Stocking Up!


I was excited to see this weeks ad because I had 17 Mission tortilla coupons that expired today to use up. Luckly I checked the expiration dates just in time for a sale on tortillas!

Yes, 17 packages of tortillas is a little crazy, but we use them a lot, and it should last us for a year (they freeze really well).


17 Mission tortillas
1 SFWY chicken breasts
2 Tyson chicken nuggets
18 Lucerne eggs
1 creamer

Used:
-17 $1 Mission tortilla mfq (I bought a couple months ago on ebay)
-SFWY chicken breasts super coupon
-$1 SFWY chicken breasts coupon (no longer available)
-SFWY Tyson super coupon
-2 $1 Tyson mfq
-SFWY eggs super coupon
-$1 DBL
Final Total: $30.34 for a 68% savings!


FYI: I checked Winco's prices on Mission tortillas yesterday, and their cheapest pack was $2.89. So $2 a pack even without coupons on the tortillas is a great deal!


Erika

No comments: