Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome.....


WILLOW CADENCE
8/22/09
8lbs. 1 oz.
21 inches long

I wanted to pop in and introduce you to the newest member of our family! The labor and delivery went really well, and I was able to go home the same day we had her. I've been busy snuggling and soaking up as much baby time as possible. I'm so in love!

So far, Willow is a great baby. She is nursing like a champ and pretty much sleeps the rest of the time. Aspen and Journey are very excited and proud of their new baby sister. They are at the beach with my parents for the week (aren't they awesome!) so that I can get some rest and time with the baby.

For those of you who are interested, check back and I'll be posting a link to her birth story as soon as I get it written.


Erika

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Great picture of Willow, she is so precious and beautiful Erika!! I just love her so much :)
I see she has a bracelet, is that Journey's or one that you and Mark got for her?

Christina

Stylib38 said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful gift from God above!

Lisa said...

She is so cute!
Love the name Willow.
How wonderful for your parents to take the other kids to the beach...fun for the kids and awesome for YOU!
Congrats!!!

Maria said...

Willow is a beautiful little blessing! Congratulations!

Rebecca Rose said...

So sweet!! She is adorable. Cute name! Glad everything went well and look forward to hearing the story.

Saving 4 My Family said...

The bracelet matches the one we got Journey when she was born, but will have her name engraved.

Thanks everyone. I am soaking up every moment of uninterrupted snuggle time I am getting. I'm loving it!


Erika

Brandette said...

She is simply adorable! You are very blessed. Congrats Mommy!!

Yummy Boy Mummy said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl! She is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Congratulations - she's absolutely precious!!!! Enjoy your bonding time with her. That is so special your other children got to go have some fun time with their grandparents...great memories in the making, what can be better than that?

Pam said...

Congratulations Erika! She is so precious! Glad to hear your delivery went well. How wonderful that your parents are watching your other kiddos so you can have one on one time with Willow. What a great idea & a fun time for the kids (and you!). Can't wait to hear your birth story! Hope you're having a wonderful time with your new bundle of joy...she is absolutely beautiful! What a gift from God!

Sara said...

Congratulations! Willow is a beautiful baby. Enjoy the time alone with her. Don't forget to get some rest!