Saturday, August 22, 2009

Walgreens Huggies update for the Locals


For you locals that live in Portland, I went to both the 82nd Johnson Creek & 82nd Holgate Wag's this morning and they are out of the Huggies tub wipes.

The 82nd Holgate will get their shipment in on Tuesday and the 82nd Johnson Creek may get a shipment in this afternoon or for sure on Thursday. HTH **and no I did not wipe out the store but did a couple of trips this last week to stock up for baby**

If you don't know the good deal going on with the Huggies tub wipes, then check this out:

1-Huggies tub wipes $2.79
-$2 Wags IVC (if you buy more it will deduct $2 of ea.tub)
-$.50 mfq or $.75 homemailer
OOP: $.04-$.29 ea.

Christina

3 comments:

C and G said...

I was @ wags the other day and I was able to use the $1.50 off "Huggies diaper product" coupon that is on coupons.com - the wording on the coupon is different than usual - normally is specifies "diapers" not "diapering product". Anyways - I used 4 of the $1.50 off coupons and the $2 wags back to school coupon and it made for some nice overage to put towards my other items.

If you try this make sure that you have them scan your manufacture coupons before the wags coupon.

Anonymous said...

39th and belmont has lots of wipes

Saving 4 My Family said...

Thanks for the updates guys!

Christina