Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Albies Kraft Scenario

Get your Kraft Printable Shopping List here!


Here is my scenario I will be doing. It's not the lowest oop, but it's free in the end. Unfortunately, I didn't take part in the spend $25 get $15 back so I won't have that advantage.


2-Kraft Cream Cheese 8oz $3.32
2-Nabisco Crackerfuls 6oz $5
2-Ritz Crackers 13.6-16oz $5
2-Wheat Thin Crackers $5
1-Kraft Deli Fresh Cheese Slices 7-8oz $3
1-Starbucks Coffee Beans $6.99
Total: $28.31


Coupons used:
-$1/2 Cream Chz
-(2) $1 Crackerfuls
-(2) B1G1F buy Ritz & get Wheat Thin Variety Free
-$.75 Kraft Chz
-$1 Starbucks


OOP: $18.56
$10 savings with coupons, + get $5 Cat ONYO + $20 Kraft MIR, so FREE + some!


Christina

3 comments:

Saving 4 My Family said...

Nice! I forgot about the Starbucks $1 coupons. I stopped in today and got 4 bags of Starbucks. The cat printed perfectly!

Erika

Saving 4 My Family said...

You could probably get the $1 Starbucks coffee mfq from the booklet at Starbucks? That's where I got mine.

Christina :)

Anonymous said...

I just got a call from my Albertsons manager, he let me know that he got an emial letting him know that the address on the kraft rebate envelopes is WRONG. He was told to destroy all the envelopes and you are to send your rebate to the address that is printed on the slip that prints out at the register. Hope that helps. Here is a post on more issues this rebate is having

August 13th, 2009 | Category: albertsons, rebate | Leave a comment