Thursday, August 27, 2009

Make Money at Plato's Closet


I had 2 bags full of clothes mostly name brand items that I was hoping to sell at Plato's Closet in Clackamas. They bought 8 items but I made $30.45! I was actually surprised.

If you have gently used and name brand clothes that you would like to sell you can go to:

11398 SE 82nd Ave
Clackamas, OR 97086
503-786-9922

Also, go early if you have kids because there could be a wait. They open at 10 AM and I got there at 10:40 am. I had a 30 minute wait, but surprisingly Ava did well and kept herself entertained with mirrors and wallets.

Christina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a new Plato's Closet in Kennewick, Washington.

Saving 4 My Family said...

Wow, great job! Way better than dropping them off at Goodwill and easier than a garage sale :)

Thanks for the reminder about this place. I may stop in there for some clothes while I am waiting to lose all the baby weight.

Erika