Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Target


My mother-in-law generously offered to watch the kids for a couple hours this morning so that I could get out. I haven't been feeling very well over the last couple days so I wasn't sure if I would be able to get things together enough to do some bargain shopping, but luckly I was able to throw a few coupons together to take advantage of Target's deal on Morningstar products combined with the Kellogg's Fuel For School rebate.


Here's the Deal: (you will need more than one computer, Target prices may vary by location)
Buy 10 Morningstar products $3.39 ea.
Use:
-5 $2/2 Target coupons here
-10 $1 printables here, here, or here
Total: $13.39
Final Price: $3.39/10 or $.39 each!


You can go here for more info on the Kelloggs Fuel for School rebate.


I also purchased two small A-1 sauces for $2.69 each and used $2 coupons expiring today for some cheap $.69 steak sauce.
Erika

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Good job! That was very sweet of your mother-in-law to watch the kids. I love it that my oldest daughter, age 13, can watch the little girls now when I need to run to town.

If you printed those $1.50 speed stick deoderant coupons - you can use them at Safeway. They have several different deo's on sale for 1.99. Double your coupons and they are free. There were also a couple scents were marked down to 1.49! I got two of those.

The life of Jayne said...

Target has a sweet deal on Duncan Hines cake mixes just under a dollar...and with the target coupons at HCW, there is a .50 cents off Hines too....making them less than .50 a box! Also our target had venus razor gift packs on clearance for $4 and then I had a coupon for $2 off any venus razor...making it only $2, and I got a razor, and two razors, shaving cream and body wash....pretty good price.

The life of Jayne said...

oops, I mean I got a razor tand it came with a refill...so two razors.....not a razor and two razors...:)

Unknown said...

Hi, I was just wondering on the morning star deal if it was a Super Target that you went to? I notice that this coupon specifically says that. Also, do you tend to have problems since the coupon says one per transaction? Thank you

Saving 4 My Family said...

T-
I went to a regular Target. I don't know of any Super Targets in my area. Also, I did not have any trouble with the coupon saying one per transaction, although I hadn't noticed that it said that before I used it. Hope it works out for you!

Erika