Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Safeway $10/$50 and Mix & Match Promo!


Don't miss the $10/$50 coupon on the back page of the Food Day section in the Oregonian today!

Also, just a head's up, there is a Mix & Match promotion -Buy 10, Get $5 Off - starting Wednesday that will last for two weeks. There are thousands of participating products so there should be some great deals! I'll post the master list of all the products later today.

From what I can remember from last year, summer time is the season for stocking up on chips, condiments, cookies, sugar, and tortillas. I'm sure there is more, but that's all I can remember right now. Last year I stocked up on enough cookies, sugar and flour to last us a whole year, and kicked myself for not buying more chips and tortillas. Just a little bit of info that may help some of you.
Erika

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I appreciate all your posts and keeping us mom's updated! I then pass it on to my mom and sister.

Safeway has cherries for 1.98 a pound...only $4 for a good sized bag...my girls can't stop eating them!