Friday, June 5, 2009

Load Cellfire Coupons to Your Safeway Club Card!



Go here to load cell fire coupons onto your Safeway club card!


*Enter a cell number
*Enter your email address
*Use 78728 as your zip code (zip is for Randalls, an affiliate of Safeway)
*Click on "deals"
*Click on the coupons you want to add to your card and enter your Safeway club card number
*You will get an email to confirm your new cellfire account


Note: For those of you with a Safeway and a Kroger, you can only load the couons on one of the cards. If you load both, they will disappear off the Safeway card.


Erika

4 comments:

Cover your mouth when you cough. said...

This won't work for me. It says I'm sorry this card is already being used by another Cellfire user. Even though I'm signed in and used the same card to create my account.

Saving 4 My Family said...

I just registered my card & used my own zip code, and the coupons came up for me just fine. Then I clicked on the Safeway coupons and added them to my card. Is this an old Safeway card that you share with other family members? Not sure why it won't work for you.

Christina

Cover your mouth when you cough. said...

Well I thought the point was to use a different zip code to a chain store of Safeway in order to double up on coupons. I live in WA but was using zip code 76728, I think. It's a card that I use all the time. Even when I've tried to load coupons from the Safeway site they don't come off of my card. I don't know why it won't work either : )

Saving 4 My Family said...

Erika,
does it matter if you use your own zip code?

Chris