Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weekly Grocery Savings Under $50!


Safeway Trip
I got all these groceries at Safeway for $40.94. This includes my 10% discount, coupons, doubles, and 2 transactions. Without coupons & 10% discount the total was $66.65
If you have Q's about prices or what coupons I used, please feel free to leave a comment.

Highlights:
Tyson Breaded Chicken Nuggest BOGO $7.99
-(2) $1 mfq
-$1 DBL
Final price: $4.99 for 2! & get a $2/2 Tyson coupon from the catalina machine

Natural Kraft Shredded Cheese $1.99
-$.50 blinkie or from $.50 mfq from SFWY coupon booklet
"Add Dairy to your backyard adventure" found at Customer Svc.
-$.50 DBL
Final price: $.99 ea!

Guerrero Tortillas $1.69 ea.
-$1 Printable
-$.50 DBL
Final price: $.19 ea!

Planters Peanuts $1.99
-$1 Printable
-$.50 DBL
Final price: $.49 ea., reg price. $3.99!


Portland Fruit Co.

I paid $8.84 for these fruits & veggies at the Portland Fruit Co.

Overall, I spent: $49.78 OOP!


Christina

5 comments:

Courtney said...

How do you get a 10% discount at Safeway?

Unknown said...

How do you get the 10% discount at safeway? Are you just calling and asking as some others do???

Pam said...

There is also a $1/1 printable Kraft Naturals coupon here:

http://brands.kraftfoods.com/purekraft/naturalcheese/

Saving 4 My Family said...

Great job!

Erika

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Courtney & Heidi,
I called SFWY to get the 10% added to my card b/c they had a grand re-opening at the store I shop at. I did call & left a msg on their voicemail & surprised that they added it after a week.
Also, I noticed on my reciepts lately that once I spend up to $400 which I'm almost at (before coupons), then SFWY will add another 10% discount. You may want to call them and see if you can get it.

Thanks,
Christina