Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick Safeway Trip! $4.30 OOP

I will post a pic later but I wanted to share with you my great deals I just got at Safeway. I had a $10 LW Cat to use before it expired today.

Here is what I got:

2-Mott's Apple Juice $4.98
3-V8 Fusion Pom/Blue $10.47
1-Propel Berry water $.88 + .05 deposit
1-SFWY Bread $1.79
2-Johnsville Sausage Links $6
Green Onions $.50
3.10lbs Grapes $6.17
2-1lb Eating Right Baby Carrots $3
2-1lb Strawberries B1G1F $3.99

Total: $34.83

Coupons used:
-$10 LW Cat
-$5 off instant wyb 5 Juices
-$2.78 (10% off clubcard exp: 5/6)
-$2.78 (10% off clubcard exp: 6/4)
-$2 DBL
-$3.99 IP Free 1lb Strawberries off SFWY website
-(2) $.55 IP Mott's
-(2) $2 IP V8 (only $1 IP's available now here)
-$1 mfq V8
-$.88 Free SFWY Propel Water

OOP: $4.30!

Christina

6 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

WoW, you did awesome at safeway today! Way to go!

Pam said...

GREAT job, Christina! Way to go!

How did you end up with 2-10% discounts on your card? Inquiring minds want to know!

BTW: Here's a link to an IP for $1/1 12pk Coke product. It seems to let you print as many as you want!! Found this on SD:

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qefqeru92372540&bt=vi&o=54924&pt=&lang=&ws=&ct=&ci=&cl=&cp=&eb=1&c=CO&p=4174349733&z=&r=&pc=&tc=

Print quickly!! ;)

Saving 4 My Family said...

Thanks Jayne & Pam!

Pam, I got the first 10% about a month & half ago when I called & left a msg on their vm. I told them my Se Woodstock SFWY had a Grand-Reopening and then they added it to my card. Then last week, they added another one & yesterday I received the flyer in the mail. Not sure if it's by location or what? Let's just say I am definitely LOVIN' IT! I haven't been to Albertsons in 2-3 months.

Christina

Saving 4 My Family said...

Wow, you did awesome! I have a couple LW cats to use in the next couple weeks. I'm trying to come up with a way to use the $10/$50 too...

I really need to call SFWY CS and ask about a 10% discount!

Erika

Pam said...

Thanks for the info on the 10%, Christina! That IS awesome!

I heard (from HCW) that there will be Albies doubles in the Sunday paper this week. Could work nicely with the $3 instant Kraft deal. There are a few cats working with that...the Kraft BBQ sauce (up to $3 wyb 6) & the Kraft Mac & Cheese (up to $2 wyb 6)!

Here's the Mac & Cheese (I got this ad cat from Safeway, but others are reporting it works at Albies, too):

Buy Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
Between 5/8 - 5/31

Buy (4) & Get $1.00
Buy (5) & Get $1.50
Buy (6) & Get $2.00

Coupon off your next Kraft Macaroni & Cheese purchase

(Doesn't look like it's a regular OYNO cat since it states it's good OYNO of mac & cheese)

Amy said...

Yesterday at Safeway I found a Kraft salad dressing display in the produce section with mnf coupons on it for $1.50 off one bottle of salad dressing. Just wanted to let everyone know because these coupons can be combined with some great Kraft deals right now for salad dressing that is nearly free! I bought the Asian Toasted Sesame dressing and tried it tonight, it's pretty good. I'm planning to get more this week.