Thursday, May 14, 2009

Albertsons Deals 5/13 - 5/19



FYI: We are having some spacing issues..... Also, the deals are pretty sparce here too.

Super Coupons

Philadelphia Cream Cheese $.88 (limit 3) -$1/2 IP here Final Price: $.76/2!

Kraft American Cheese Slices $1.88 (limit 3) -$1/2 IP here Final Price: $2.76/2

Save $4 Instantly When You Buy $10 Mix & Match There are lots of products listed with coupons that match up. Here are just a few.

BC Suddenly Salad $.75 (seems like I just printed an IP, but now I'm not sure where it came from?)

BC Cookie Mix $1.50 -$.40 mfq

Fiber One Toaster Pastries $1.50 -$.50 mfq

BC Brownie Mix $.75 -$.50/2 mfq

Bisquick $3.33 -$.60 mfq

Erika

6 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

I havnt been buying much the last week or so, I just havnt seen very many good deals...I have heard that Fred Meyers is having some great deals, but I havnt looked into it yet.

Saving 4 My Family said...

Yes, I haven't been shopping since Tuesday. I haven't seen anything worth heading into the stores for except at Fred Meyers. I think I'll go in one more time there.

Erika

Sonja said...

What are the IP coupons? Are you referring to the Kraft coupons? Can you use those with the Albertson's promotion I am new to couponing and am not always sure what offers I can combine.

Anonymous said...

Question? At Albertsons-can you use their store coupon with a manu coupon AND their coupon-matchup that's in tomorrows paper?

Saving 4 My Family said...

Sonja - IP coupons are coupons printed off the internet from sites like coupons.com

At Albertsons you CAN combine their sales ad coupons with regular manu or IP coupons. Combine that with the double coupons in their Sunday ad and you will have some great deals!

Erika

EdgyK said...

In my experience you can use store coupons with manufacturers coupons at Albertson's and you get some great deals.