Friday, April 17, 2009

Sunday Newspaper Coupon Inserts 4/19/09

Here is a look ahead at this Sunday's coupon inserts. There will be one Smartsource and one Redplum.

Remember you can buy the Sunday paper on Saturday's usually after 11 Am at your local convenience or grocery store, ymmv depending upon where you live. Also, I hear you can buy Sunday papers at the Dollar store for $1! **edit, thanks to our readers who called the Dollar Store, not all stores carry the Sunday paper, so your ymmv.**
Here is a sneak peak thanks to Taylor Town Preview here, and the Coupon Clippers here, and here.

Have a great weekend!

Christina

4 comments:

Taylor Chase Graham said...

Is it true that Dollar Stores have Sunday papers for $1? I live in Milwaukie, and have never seen them, but I must not be looking very well. That is so exciting. Which Dollar Store do you shop at?
Thanks so much for your blog. I have learned so much! Alicia

Stylib38 said...

Hi, I called the Milwaukie Or Oak St Dollar store and they do NOT carry the Sunday paper. I don't know about any others. That would have been great though!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Thanks Libby for calling & verifying stores in our local area. I've read that some readers can buy the Sunday paper at the Dollar store for a $1.

Christina

Pam said...

I called the Sherwood Dollar Store & they don't sell the Sunday Oregonian either...worth a call, though!