Monday, March 16, 2009

Walgreens Shopping

I stopped in at Walgreens today to get some TP. I was completely out! It's kind of annoying to have to use up my Huggies RR's on that, but we gotta have it. I also picked up the last of the FAR items I needed to buy and some needed items (sour cream & sandwich bags).


2 packs Charmin 6 double rolls
2 Sambucol
1 Wags sandwich bags
1 Wags pain reliever FAR
1 Darigold sour cream

Used:
- $10 RR (Huggies deal)
- 2 $4 Sambucol IP
- $.25 Charmin mfq
- $20 Sambucol easy saver coupon
- $3.60 Wags in-ad Charmin coupon

Total $1.08 & will get $2.99 back in rebates.


Erika

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on using RRs for stuff like that. Besides- you did awesome with your rebates! I used free g/c from Rite Aid last week for the same stuff. Highly annoyed that I "paid" more than elsewhere, but at least it wasn't cash OOP and I was able to use the $5/$25.