Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walgreens Shopping

****EDIT: I read over the other comments after posting this and am thinking the coloring book coupon may only work on some of the J&J items. I had trouble with that transaction, and I am thinking that that may be where the extra $3 came from. I was expecting $8 to come off and when it didn't, I asked the cashier about it. She had a manager come over and he just gave me $8 back (I had already paid).


I stopped by Walgreens on my lunch break today to try out the deals I posted yesterday. They worked great for me! I'm so happy to get such a great deal on things we need and use on a regular basis.
Trans #1
8 Dove soaps
Used:
- in-ad coupon
- $3.50 RR
-$2 RR
Total $2.42 & got back $10RR!
Trans# 2
2 J&J baby oils
1 J&J baby wash
5 J&J baby lotion
2 J&J baby shampoo
1 Lindt chocolate bar
Used:
- 2 $1 peelies
- $1 mfq
- $3/3 IP
- $2/2 IP
- $8 RR
- $8 Coloring book coupon
- $3 (not sure what this is from???)
Total $1.08 & got back $10RR!
Erika



No comments: