Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Walgreens Deals

Here are a few more deals for the week:

Possible Dove soap money maker:
Buy 8 single bar soaps for $1.59 each and use the $.99 in-ad coupon for a total OOP of $7.92 and get $10 RR back!

Almost Free Johnsons Baby Items if you have the Walgreens Coloring Book Coupons.
Deal Scenario:
Purchase 8 Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath, Wash, Lotion, Shampoo (15 oz.), or oil (14 oz.) products priced around $3.36 each=$26.88

Use four $2/2 coupons from here
Or $3/3 coupons from here
Or $1/1 coupon from here
Or print off various $1/1 & $2/2 coupons from here

Plus use one $1 Johnson's Walgreens Coloring Book coupon
(will take off $8)

Pay $10.88 & Get back a $10RR

Final cost ONLY .88 for 8! That's is just .11 each!

Thanks to Money Saving Mom and It's Hip to Save!

Erika

8 comments:

CarrieM said...

Does anyone have the WAGs coloring book that does not need the coupon for the J&J deal? I haven't been able to find it here.

Saving 4 My Family said...

I don't think they are still selling the coloring books with the coupons. Maybe next month as the current coupons expire at the end of this month?

Erika

CarrieM said...

I'll be sure to try and snag the new one! I think I'll try calling around

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Carrie! when we get the new coloring book we will post about it so others can get it.

Also, here are some more deals per HCW:

Clorox & Brita RR Deal: Spend $5, Get $1RR. Spend $20+, Get $5RR
Valid: 3/1 to 3/7
Buy 2 Clorox Products, Get 1 Free, use $1/2 or 75c/1 Clorox from 1/25 RP, $5/1 Brita Product

Gillette Fusion RR Deal: Buy 1 or more, Get $4RR
Valid: 3/1 to 3/28
Per HCW, here are the participating products: Gillette Fusion Gamer, Manul or Power Razor
Use $4/1 any Gillette Fusion Razor from 2/8 RP


Thanks,
Christina :-)

Debra said...

I tried to do the Dove soap deal today and as I was taking them off the shelf a Walgreens gal told me there is a limit of 3.

I said, "A limit of 3 at .99 cents right?"

She said, "No, a limit of 3."

I asked her why. She hemmed a little and said that it's not right when people clear all the product off the shelf. That is all they have and it's on sale.

"We have to think of others."

So it seems that in saving money using the stores' deals makes us mean.

I just said, "Okay" and put them all back.

Susan said...

Oh I will have to make another wags run.... need to get some baby items for shower gifts and can use the RR for next week's diaper deal.

Unknown said...

I did the J&J baby products deal, but my coloring book coupon only took off an extra $2, I think it only works on lotion and baby oil.

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi All!

The Dove deal is working on Trial Size Deodorant $.99 use $1/50 mfq from 1/18 insert, and the Dove Trial Body wash for $1.99. If you buy 8 you will get a $10 RR!

Christina